Thursday, October 30, 2014

Open for Business

Well, I took the plunge.  After positive feedback from family and friends, I've decided to put some of my #handmade #soap up for sale.  It's exciting, but I also feel weirdly exposed.  These soaps are something that I made from scratch, using my recipes (except for the odd experiment here and there) and designs.  I just really hope that everyone loves them as much as my family and I do!

My new Etsy shop, Emily's Handmade Soaps can be found here.  I also have a Facebook page that I haven't yet announced to my family and friends about (which I probably should have done before publicizing to the internet - you few blog readers get the exclusive on this one!  LOL).  The Facebook page is here.

Here's to feeling the fear and doing it anyway.  Cheers!