Friday, December 19, 2014

Going Retail

Exciting news!  My soaps are now available for sale at a lovely shop in Tacoma, WA called Shyne. Shyne has all sorts of handmade goodies from local artists including jewelry, candles, hats, and now my soap!  It's located in a complex called Freighthouse Square, that I think of as the Pike Place Market of Tacoma.

If you're in Tacoma and are dying for some handmade soap (or other gifts made by local artists), check them out!

Shyne at Freighthouse Square
2501 East D Street, Ste. 101
Tacoma, WA

With my soap for sale at Shyne, and with another craft show (or shows) coming up in February, I really need to up my #soapmaking production!  At this point I'm really focusing on reducing costs where I can and turning out a consistent, high-quality product (as anyone who makes #soap can tell you, it's practically soul-crushing when a batch doesn't turn out!).  Maybe if I've been really good this year, Santa Claus will bring me some new soaping equipment...

Here's what's on the drying rack right now:

  • Eucalyptus Spearmint
  • Forest Rain
  • Pink Champagne
  • Citrus Splash
  • Rosewood (Sandalwood Rose)
  • Lavender
  • Cranberry Fig & Orange
Happy Holidays, all!