Friday, February 6, 2015

To Market, To Market

I did an offbeat Saturday market last week, and although I really enjoyed the vibe of the venue, my sales were terrible for the day.  This was my second craft show, and I'm a little disheartened to admit that the first one was actually better in terms of making money than the second one was...and the first one wasn't great.  I'm trying a third market this Saturday, and I'm looking forward to the new opportunity.  If at first you don't succeed...right?  I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Soap making is rarely something you do to get rich!

My market display.  It's a work in progress, but isn't everything?

The virtual marketplace of the internet has been much kinder to me this week.  My Cappuccino Coffee soap is featured on one of my vendor's web pages!  It's so exciting to get to see my creation on Nature's Garden's website.  I'm not going to lie, I feel a little bit famous right now. Now I'd better go and make some more soap, before all of this fame goes to my head!