Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pics From the Drying Rack, Part 3

Whew! It's been a busy month preparing for a couple of craft shows, a new wholesale account, and a new eCommerce partnership (hopefully more details on that soon!). I'm also crossing my fingers as I wait to see if I was accepted as a vendor at my local farmer's market. I feel like so many plans are up in the air right now, but I'm enjoying creating new soaps, bath bombs, and lotion bars every day.

Here are some current pics from my drying rack:

My Lemongrass Litsea soap looks like it's making googly eyes at you!

A sea of Lavender soap. An oldie, but goodie.

Pure Rain Soap. I ordered this fragrance based on its description online, only to find out that it's a Lever 2000 knockoff.. It's a lovely scent, but I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Calendula Oat Milk Soap


Champagne and Strawberries Soap

I have back-to-back weekend shows coming up in May! If you're local to Washington state, I'd love to see you at either event (or both!). Make sure to mention that you read my blog, and there may be some freebies in it for you.

The first show, the 2nd Annual Shoppin' at the Shore is over Mother's Day Weekend in Ocean Shores, WA. My husband and kids are coming with me so that they can "help," and spend part of the day with me. Being a mom means so much to me.


The following weekend is another special date for me, since the Shabby & Sew Much Mor Vintage Spring Market will be my first ever event in my own town of Des Moines, WA. I'm hoping that it will be the first of many, but we'll wait to see what the farmer's market has to say about that. Keep your fingers crossed for me!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin