Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pics From the Drying Rack, Part 3

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get back to work making soap! Here's a peek at some of the classic favorites and new scents that I have on my drying rack right now.

Classic Favorites



Lemongrass Litsea



Peppermint Spearmint
This popular scent will be coming back to my Etsy site in early February.



Apple Rose
This one will also be coming back to my Etsy site in early February.
.



Espresso Coffee


Energy Soap



Just for Testing



This is a facial soap that I made using argan oil and fresh avocado (using Kenna from Modern Soapmaking's recipe). This one won't be available for sale, but I'm diligently formulating and testing my own facial soap recipes for sale at a future date.



Coming Soon...Stay Tuned for an Announcement on my Spring Scent Line!


I'll keep you guessing on the scents for now. ;-)