Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Sneak Peek at New Spring Soap Scents!



I'm more than a little bit glad that ol' Punxsutawney Phil failed to see his shadow this morning. While his methods aren't exactly scientific, anything that gets us a little bit closer to an early spring is welcome in my book!



Speaking of spring, I'm pleased to announce that I have several brand new spring scents coming to my Etsy site! As you know, I try to keep my soaps as natural as I can (with a few exceptions for artistic license), so I focused on scents that tie into the season. You'll see a lot of floral inspiration along with a little bit of earthiness in my spring line.





I will make my spring scents available for sale on Tuesday, March 1, but I've included some soapy eye candy here in the meantime. Enjoy!