Monday, April 25, 2016

Show a Soap Maker some Perfectly Purple Love

This week my Lavender Soap is featured on an amazing blog, On Fire for Handmade. My soap is a part of the Perfectly Purple Great Handmade Finds Contest, and I need your help! This contest highlights lovely handmade goodies around the internet that feature shades of purple.


Voting is easy and requires no registration. Click here to vote now!


I would love it if
you would please take a second to vote for my Lavender Soap (no registration required)! All you have to do is:

  • Click HERE
  • Scroll down the page and click the pink "Vote Here" button
  • Vote for Emily's Handmade Soaps (the top selection)

That was easy! Comment below that you voted and I'll make sure to add you to my Facebook drawing for a bar of Lavender soap once the contest is complete.

I hope that this was one of the easiest votes that you'll cast this election year! I am Emily Davis, and I approve of this message.


Lavender Soap is also part of my Lavender Lover's Trio!